Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Recap

May Recap
Miles Planned/Ran:
55, including my Half Marathon! (ran 70 in April!)

Rest Days Planned/Taken: ?
Highest Mileage Week: 17
Long Runs Planned/Ran: ??
Current Book: Just finished Zorro... waiting for Erin to finish Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: beer & lots of cheese
Current Obsessions: finishing the drywall
Current Drink: coffee & beer
Current Song: Eddie Vedder's new Ukulele album
Current Wish-List: new clothes -- I'd take anything at this point
Current Need: I guess I don't need anything right now, really, which is a "blessing"
Current Triumph: Having run my half marathon ever -- and taken it to the nest step -- training for a Marathon!
Current Bane of my Existence: drywall, and working at the Inn.
Current Goal: finishing the drywall & going to yoga regularly. Also, reinstating my love of running, and starting my Marathon training strong!
Current Blessings: Erin. I love him to death.
Current Excitement: finishing the drywall --

No comments:

Post a Comment