Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Recap

Miles Planned/Ran: Didn't really have a plan.  44 Ran.
Rest Days Planned/Taken: Oh lots of rest days.  Just lots and lots of them!
Highest Mileage Week: Thanks to an unexpected half marathon, 20 miles
Long Runs Planned/Ran: 0 planned, 1 ran
Current Book: Off Grid - entertaining enough, but I loved reading Walk the Bible right before
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: A WEEK OF BREAKFAST IN BED.  Did you read that?  
Current Obsessions: very currently, getting my new Nike Frees in the mail. Thank you cousin-that-works-at-Nike!

Current Drink: coffee and sparkling water
Current Song: Endless Summer theme song keeps getting stuck in my head
Current Wish-List: The realistic list, or the actual wish-list? A trip to Baja or Hawaii, a real work-from-home job that is meaningful, clarity of intention in my running, my eating and my relationships. 
Current Need: Money
Current Triumph: Running a flipping half marathon!
Current Bane of my Existence: Money
Current Goal: Learn how to cook in my new slow-cooker.  Stick to my long-run plan for 1 month and see how it goes.  Eat more greens.  Go to hot yoga twice.
Current Blessings: Turning 30
Current Excitement: Impending travel (still 4 months away!) that can't be avoided (graduations). That's the only kind of travel I get these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment