Friday, March 2, 2012

February Recap

Miles Planned/Ran: Didn't really have a plan. 28 Ran. Woah - that's low.
Rest Days Planned/Taken: I run when I feel like it = lots of rest days. I ran 7 days and rested 22.
Highest Mileage Week: ummm. 10. ummmm.
Long Runs Planned/Ran: does 6 miles count as a long run? how about running two days in a row?
Current Book: The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. Just finished his What the Dog Saw. Pretty good book with lots of great topics.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
I've had a few beers this month. Also realizing that my diet includes plenty of fat. Perhaps too much?
Current Obsessions: www.windtraveler.net. Dream on.

Current Drink: Oh how I love coffee. And a few beers from time to time. And I'm reinstating my afternoon water with chia seeds and lime.
Current Song: My pandora lands on my Shins stations these days. Loving it.
Current Wish-List: Pretty much the same as last month.
Current Need: A way to make money from home.
Current Triumph: Grossing just under (so far) $3000 for our first 3 weeks of business.
Current Bane of my Existence: Odd jobs and chores around the property that never get done.
Current Goal: Train effectively for The Ave 1/2 Marathon.
Current Blessings: A nice, motivating run with the Fog Dodgers. New trails to be explored!
Current Excitement: Nike Free 2.0s are actually arriving, this time in a decent shade of blue instead of hurt-your-eyes-neon orange. Phew.

Trust me - they are way worse in person

No comments:

Post a Comment